Toronto is an amazing place to live. I really do love it here. I especially love that there are so many restaurants in this city, especially ones that cater to people like me! I’m always looking for restaurant suggestions so here are my suggestions for you.
P.S. – I love brunch so a lot of these places I recommend for brunch…
- If you’re looking for a good brunch place (told you), I highly recommend Starving Artist. Gluten free waffles! Need I say more?
- If you’re craving pasta, Gusto 101 serves gluten-free pasta. They also have wine for $1 per ounce… definitely worth it.
- Gluten-free vegan bakery? Bunner’s obviously.
- Lola’s Kitchen is a gem. They label their menu with their vegan, gluten free and vegetarian offerings. I have been for dinner and brunch and it was delicious.
- The Beet is another great one. If you’re looking for a burger on a patio, this is the place. They also make their own juice so brunch is extra special.
- If you’re looking for Mexican, I can say that almost every place in Toronto that is serving corn tortillas will be able to accommodate. I have been to Seven Lives in Kensington, La Carnita, Playa Cabana and Grand Electric and had no problem. Mexican is the best, especially because it’s often gluten free just because that’s how it’s made in Mexico.
- Finally, I have to recommend Mugshot Tavern. Gluten free bread… my favourite cider on tap…rooftop patio… it’s my favourite.
Hope this helps if you’re looking for a place to go!